Happy Friday friends!
I’m super excited to be bringing back Chris10’s Monthly Must-Have’s. If you are new, this is a list of my top ten favorite things for each month. It’s such a fun way to share new recipes, fashion, and products. But instead of listing out everything, I’m trying out Periscope, where I share my must-have’s online through a conversation. We did this last night and I really loved chatting with those of you who joined in the scope! If you are hesitant to be on Periscope, I totally get it but I’m telling you, it is SO.MUCH.FUN. Even if you don’t want to do videos, it is really fun watching the videos that are online. I think I really love it because it is real-time interaction with friends and followers. It gives blogging that personal connection, which is my favorite reason for blogging in the first place. So, I think I’m going to keep trying out Periscope and I’ll let you know next time I’m on. If you’d like to follow me, I’m @chris10price.
Also, I wanted to throw out another idea and if you are a blogger, I’d love your feedback. Would you participate in a monthly link-up and share your favorite things too?
I can totally set that up next month. I think what I would do is have a Periscope Party where we all share our must-have’s via Periscope the Thursday night before the last Friday of the month and then open up the link-up at midnight CST on Thursday. Thoughts? Suggestions? Tomatoes?! I love link parties and committing just once a month is easier than every week for me!
Okey-dokey, here’s the video for Chris10’s August Monthly Must-Have’s:
As I mentioned on the video, my must-have’s are:
1. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
2. Lauren Daigle How Can It Be Album
3. Cross Training Couture Tank
4. Wild in the Hollow by Amber Haines
5. Animal Print Cardigan from The Limited
6. Plum Planner – If you are looking for a new planner, use the coupon code Price10 at checkout!!!!
7. Kate Spade Flamingo Bathing Suit (on sale at Dillard’s!)
8. Short Hair
9. Apricot Oat Bars (recipe is coming in two weeks when I share about the Healthy Living Bundle…it’s an amazing bundle of real food recipes, gluten free, paleo, healthy kid-friendly recipes – you’ve gotta try it!)
10. Zone Perfect Perfectly Simple Oatmeal and Chocolate Chunk granola bars (here’s the link to a coupon to try them!)
Happy weekend friends!
Till next time, let your light shine!